ho can get this done
World Cultural Perspective
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Evaluate communication issues and trends of various cultures within the United States.
- Develop research strategies for locating appropriate sources that indicate cross-cultural trends.
- Competency 3: Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes to increase intercultural competencies.
- Investigate cultural tendencies, issues, and trends.
- Competency 4: Analyze how nonverbal communication (body language) influences intercultural communication.
- Identify sources that demonstrate the effects of nonverbal communication.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats and contexts.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
This assignment will help you prepare for your World Cultural Perspective paper, which is due in Unit 9. Complete the following:
- Reflecting on the readings and the media pieces assigned in this unit, along with the Skin Deepvideo and the activities you completed on the RACE—The Power of Illusion Web site, write a paragraph explaining the cultural tendencies, issues, and trends that stood out for you as you engaged in the readings, videos, and activities.
- Compile an initial list of resources on cross-cultural issues and trends that you could use in your World Cultural Perspectives paper. For each resource, describe your research strategy for locating it, and explain how it may add value to your paper. Be sure to include resources that apply to nonverbal communication as well. Format your references in APA style. Keep in mind that this list of resources may change throughout the course.
Refer to the World Cultural Perspective Scoring Guide as you develop this assignment.
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Paper, resources, and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.
Develop your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. Submit your document as an attachment in the assignment area.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.