Week 2 Assignment
Due 12/20/2015 by 8:30 pm EST. Referencs Cited.
Three of the leaders profiled in Chapter 2 (Mother Teresa, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey) have started foundations, schools, or other projects to support causes they believe in. Conduct online research of a favorite celebrity or professional athlete who has also set up a foundation or project for social good. In your paper:
- Describe the foundation or project for social good.
- Discuss how the foundation reflects the personal values of the celebrity or athlete.
- Explain how the foundation or project is an example of leadership integrity.
- Describe how the foundation or project enhances the celebrity’s image.
- Describe whether integrity and image management are compatible.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text. Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable source.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]