Design a Project Procurement Close-out Plan
Write a paper in which you:
- Identify and discuss the tasks associated with the close-out of procurement contracts.
- Discuss the termination of contractual relationships and settlement of seller claims.
- Explain how to determine if all requirements of a procurement contract have been fulfilled by the buyer and the seller.
- Present a flowchart showing how to properly close-out a contract.
- Discuss how invoices that have not been submitted by vendors or that have been submitted by vendors but not yet paid should be handled.
- Identify any three of the questions listed in the “procurement management conformance” (Westland, 2007) checklist found on page 213 of the book “Project Management Life Cycle: A Complete Step-by-Step Methodology for Initiating, Planning, Executing and Closing a Project Successfully” (2007) and reflect on the importance of asking these questions when closing procurement contracts and completing the project.
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) external resources In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 11-13 pages not including title and reference pages. The flowchart will count toward the 11-13 page requirement.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.