Health Policy Legislator Letter
ASSIGNMENT: Imagine you are a stakeholder for a non-profit health care organization. As a leader you are responsible for modeling ethical behavior and have the ability to encourage patient safety initiatives.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word letter to your legislator promoting a health policy which supports patient safety. Your policy could include safety issues such as and hand hygiene or Medication Administration.
Include the following in your letter:
- Explain the health policy you are proposing and its purpose.
- Explain why action is needed.
- Explain what course of action is recommended.
- Explain why this health policy change is important.
- Explain essential points that explain how this issue has evolved or become a concern. (Include references to support your points and explanation.)
- Explain who will be affected by this policy.
- Analyze the responsibilities of the organization’s leadership.
- Analyze the impact this policy will have on resources.
- Describe if individuals meet licensing board requirements (if any).
- Analyze the impact of not following ethical standards.
- Analyze the responsibility of professional licensing boards as it applies to patient safety.
Format your references page according to APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.