Motivation is a complex subject, but its understanding and application is central to the success of management and the organization. Imagine that the CEO of your organization (current or past) has tasked you with recommending actions to promote employee’s involvement. This is a very important task. We recommend you start by drafting an outline of you potential ideas. Thereafter, you can explain in detail your proposal to the CEO. The outline should not be a reiteration of motivation theory, but should provide succinct points that cover the key topics of motivation and provides a road map that management can implement to improve motivation within the organization.
HINT: Review Chapter 8, page 226. Also, you might want to think about a specific job or unit you worked previously.
Review the following videos about how to create an outline:
Watch the following videos as supplemental materials:
Write a four to five (4-5) pages paper in which you:
- Create a one (1) page outline in which you select topics and subtopics around your recommendations to improve the employee’s involvement.
- Explain three (3) of the most critical topics you have included in your outline, and propose a potential course of implementation. (3-4 pages)
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Library resources / databases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the relationship between the basic organizational behavior models of individual, group, and organizational processes, and the productivity of an organization.
- Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership and organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.