You are a senior member of an arson investigations unit. You are being supported by newly assigned criminal investigators from a street crime unit, who don’t have must experience in the investigation of arson crimes. These investigators have had training in the physical evidence collection process, but they look to you for legal guidance in terms of their presence in an arson scene. You must prepare guidelines for the new investigators to ensure that they are not violating the law and legally tainting evidence by their actions at the crime scene of an arson investigation.
- Address the following in 3 pages:
- Describe the crime scene parameters of an arson fire, including one where an explosive reaction may have occurred.
- Identify the role of the fire department personnel and their authority at an arson fire.
- What is the authority of the state fire marshal’s office or its equivalent? Explain.
- What specific responsibilities does this agency have? Explain.
- Explain to the investigators under your command what role the medical examiner or coroner has when a body is discovered at an arson scene.
- Once the scene is declared safe by the fire department and the crime scene search can commence, under what circumstances can the investigators conduct a search? Explain.
- What is to be done with a warrant if no property owner is available? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style and no more then 25% plaigiarism
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]