Human Resource PROJECT Homework
Remember that you are the Human Resources Manager for Epic Health Solutions. It is now important to pay the new Claims Supervisor position competitively, provide fair benefits, and state (according to labor relations laws) whether or not the position would be in a labor union.
In a 2-3 page report, prepared in APA format with at least two credible references, do the following:
- Explain what job evaluation method you are going to use to determine the worth of this position.
- Discuss why it’s important to take a fair approach to creating a salary and benefits package.
- Describe what you would consider to be unethical and what are you doing to ensure that the company is upholding ethical practices when creating salary offerings.
- Describe what your recommended salary and benefits package is going to be and if you recommend any incentives or bonus plans.
- Finish your report by stating if this job is eligible to be in the union. Explain why or why not.
- Include your APA formatted reference page with your 2 credible sources.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.