HR – From the Job Analysis to the Job Description and Performance Appraisal
In your role as the Human Resource Manager at Epic Health Solutions, you need to decide what job analysis method to use for the new position that is being created. Then you will do a brief job analysis to create the job description.
Conduct academic research and in a 2-3 page report, prepare in APA format with at least two credible references, do the following:
- Explain which method of job analysis you decided to use to analyze the new position in order to develop an understanding of its responsibilities.
- Describe how the position that is being created ties back to the organization’s mission and goals.
- Continue by creating the job description. Be sure to include the descriptive header, the summary, the major functions, and then the job-specifications.
- Finish your report with an explanation of how you will use the job description to create the performance appraisal with the standards.
- Include your APA formatted reference page with your 2 credible sources.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.