New media Paper
Consider the following:
Any introduction of a new technology into a society initiates an endless series of effects, especially for those who have and use the technology compared with those who do not or cannot use the technology.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that addresses how new media technologies affect social and societal issues.
Address the following:
- Assess whether there is a measurable “digital divide” in the availability and use of technology between the haves and the have-nots in society domestically and globally
- Critique new media technologies and the digital divide:
- What is the socioeconomic effect within our society?
- What are the consequences in the global economy?
- Describe the role of the Internet in social alienation.
- Explain why ethically the influence of new media technologies is important for us to understand.
Conclude your paper by answering the following questions:
Based on historical examples, do you foresee these digital divides narrowing or widening
- In the next 5 years?
- In the next 25 years?
- What are the ethical implications of your forecast?
Explain and justify your answers.
Cite at least three peer-reviewed sources to support your work.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.