Scholar-Practitioner Project: Project Implementation—Choosing a Setting
For this Assignment, which you began in Week 7, you are going to create an implementation plan for your public health program. In order to create your plan, you need to determine which setting is most appropriate for your public health program. You also need to consider your target population and the steps you would take to implement your program. For this Assignment, it will be helpful to review the “Implement” section of the MAP-IT Model in the Learning Resources (Wukitsch, 2012) to create your plan
Submit a 4- to 5-page paper in which you do the following:
- Explain how you might implement your SPP in each of four settings (health care, community, school, and workplace).
- Identify which participants (stakeholders, target populations) you might involve in each setting and explain why.
- Explain which of the four settings is most appropriate for your SPP and why.
- Describe the steps that you might use to implement your program in your selected setting.
- Explain why your implementation plan will achieve the intended outcomes for your target population
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]