Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the program in which you complete the following:
- Provide a brief introduction paragraph that includes the program’s title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing. You must properly cite the program in APA format. Typically, an in text citation for a program includes the programs producers or producers and the year the program aired.
- In the body paragraphs describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
- Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.
- Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
- Provide a conclusion paragraph that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your analysis paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Organization: Essay’s should include an introduction paragraph, body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]