Evaluate a thesis
For this activity, locate and evaluate a thesis statement from the Internet. The thesis statement can be from a website, article, blog, or any other source as long as it is appropriate.
Complete the following:
- Find an Internet article or essay on a topic of interest to you.
- Locate the author’s thesis statement.
- Use the simple rubric below to evaluate the thesis. On a scale from one (no thesis) to five (exceptionally well-written and organized).
- Explain why you have selected the rating. For example, why do you believe the statement is exceptionally well written and organized?
- Post the author’s thesis statement, your rating, and your explanation and the link to the article or essay.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.