Introduction to Biometrics
In a 10 –12 page paper, identify and analyze the benefits and challenges that are associated with biometric evidence in the criminal justice system. Include at least 3 techniques in your paper, and use at least 2 case studies to support your position. Consider the following questions when drafting your paper:
- How do courts determine if evidence is reliable and valid before allowing it into testimony?
- What is the role of the Frye standard or Daubert standard in determining whether or not the courts will accept biometric evidence?
- What rules does your state use in this regard?
- How reliable is fingerprint evidence? Consider examples of its use in criminal courts.
- How do other biometrics compare to the reliability and validity of fingerprint evidence?
- What are some of the challenges associated with lower forms of biometrics, such as facial recognition, and acceptance as evidence in court?
- What is the role of the expert witness related to biometric evidence in court?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.