Watch the Khan Academy Video “Changes in Market Equilibrium” located in the Week 1 Khan Academy Videos.
Write a minimum of an 1,100-word paper summarizing the content of the simulation and address the following:
- Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation/video.
- Explain why you have categorized these selected principles or concepts as microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation/video.
- Explain what causes the shifts, and how each shift affects the price, quantity, and decision making.
Include responses to the following:
- How might you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation/video to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
- How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on equilibrium price and quantity?
- How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
- How does the price elasticity of demand affect a consumer’s purchasing and the firm’s pricing strategy as it relates to the simulation/video?
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
Watch the following Khan Academy videos:
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]