PSYC-4002 1 to 2 pages references needed, apa format
The assignment: (1–2 pages)
- Considering both “typical” and “atypical” (i.e., pseudohermaphrodites) sexual development, briefly analyze the effects sex hormones seem to have on the development of gender-related behavioral and psychological characteristics in humans. In other words, what “masculine” characteristics are related to male hormones, and what “feminine” characteristics are related to female hormones?
- Briefly summarize the journal article you found, including discussion of the following points, if relevant:
- At what age and in what ways the subject(s) demonstrated characteristics of transgender.
- Possible sources (causes) of these characteristics, if addressed in the article.
- Description and outcome of any treatments that were attempted, if addressed.
- Compare and contrast the two sources of information (textbook and journal article) regarding biology and gender identity. Include all of the following that are relevant:
- How do the sources differ with respect to the type of information provided? In other words, what information can be gained from a literature review (textbook) versus a case study/research report (journal article)?
- On what points do the two sources agree?
- On what points do the two sources disagree?
- How do the two sources complement one another in helping you to understand the biological basis of gender identity? Be specific, using examples where appropriate.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.