PART I: answer each question with a minimum of 100 words.
Q1: Do you consider the European Union (the EU) to be a supranational organization?
Q2: In what sense do you feel that the EU has compelled member nations to voluntarily join in an economic, political, and/or cultural association whereby the benefits are such that EU states are willing to give up a measure of sovereignty for these group goals?
PART II – ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHIES
Directions: Find 5 articles about the European Union. Research and build an annotated bibliography on the European Union (the EU).
Locate articles that may comment on:
- The history, structure, and function of the EU (recall that the EU was formerly known as the European Economic Community)
- The future goals and directions of the EU
- Individual countries that are part of the EU and their relationship with other nations within the EU
- The future of some particular nations in the EU which have introduced economic instability into the EU, such as Greece and Spain
- Countries that are seeking to be a part of the EU
- Other aspects of the EU
Provide an APA citation for each article. Your annotation should include the following:
- What is the purpose of the article?
- How did you decide that the article you chose was credible and used the appropriate strategy to study the EU?
- What were the main results of the article?
- How does the article provide a unique and effective contribution to understanding the EU?
Each annotation for an article should be at least 150 words.
Please visit the following websites to help you write your annotated bibliographies:
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.