- Go to “National Center for Education Statistics” and access the information dealing with mathand science scores of U.S. and international students in elementary, middle, and high school. Hint: look in “Fast Facts” or “Quick Tables” and “Education Indicators: An International Perspective.” There are many graphs which compare U.S. and international student performance.
- Find the percentage of undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded in engineering, mathand other disciplines in the United States and other countries.
- Read Chapter 13 in the textbook, focusing on the Education section
- Based on NCES information, how does the United States compare with other countries?
- How much emphasis do we place on science and math education in grades K-12 in this country?
- How can we connect what you found from the NCES data to concepts or theories from the chapter?
Must be APA format and no less than 250 words.
reference to Schaefer, R.T. (2015). Sociology: A brief introduction (11th ed). New York: McGraw-Hill.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]