Intercultural Communication Strategies@ Prof Xavier
Knowing details about the culture of a prospective international client before a meeting assures a successful intercultural communication encounter. A Chinese businessman whom you have never met is coming to the United States to visit you. You and your female boss invite him to lunch. You call the in-house “culture coach” and ask the following questions:
- How should you handle the introduction, greeting, and handshaking?
- How do you exchange business cards?
- How do you explain your position and your boss’s position?
- Where should you take him to lunch, and when?
- Should you exchange gifts?
- How will you begin business discussions?
- What should not be brought up in business discussions?
- Is there anything else you should prepare for?
How should the culture coach respond to these questions?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]