Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper incorporating your analysis with evidence to substantiate your conclusion.
Describe your setting by answering the following:
1. How were the people arranged in the physical environment layout of room and seating arrangement)?
A. What is the composition of the group, in terms of
number of people, ages, sex, ethnicity, etc.?
B. What is purpose, mission, or goals of the group? What is the duration of the group (short, long-term)?
C. Did the group structure its discussion around an agenda, program, rules of order, etc.? Explain items 1, A-C employing sources to support your ideas. (worth .5 point).
- Who are the primary facilitators of the group? What were the group’s norms, roles, or status hierarchy? Employ Myers and sources, concepts, and theory to support your ideas. (Worth 1 points)
- What communication patterns illustrated if the group was unified or fragmented? Explain using Myers and one additional source to support your idea as well as the concepts (1 pt)
- Did the members share a sense of identity with one another (characteristics of the group-similarities, interests, philosophy, etc.)? Explain; how did the collective group behaviors influence individual attitudes and the group’s effectiveness or behaviors? Provide an overall analysis as it relates to Myer’s and additional sources. (Worth 1 point)
- Was there any indication that members might be vulnerable to Groupthink? Why or why not? Explain how your observations relate to research studies on norm formation, group norms, conformity, and/or social influence. Integrate your findings with literature from the textbook (Myers), peer-reviewed journal articles, and additional scholarly sources. (Worth 1 point)
- Provide in-text citations of 2 peers reviewed references in addition to Myers, to support your key points. (Worth 1 pt.)
- Post the completed assignment as a Word document in the appropriate assignment section along with a copy of the Plagiarism Checker (turitin) report. Report can not be > than 20% match (Worth .5 point)
- Submit the Certificate of Originality in addition to your assignment and turnitin report.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]