CRITICAL THINKING ACT450 #2
The Portfolio Project for ACT450 is a research report that identifies and analyzes a company that has been indicted for fraud. The report also will evaluate the auditor’s role in relation to the fraud.
- To conduct your research, choose as a case study one of the companies listed below, or obtain approval from your instructor to use a public company not on the list.
- Just for FEET, Inc.
- Health Management, Inc.
- Jamaica Water Properties
- The Leslie Fay Companies
- NextCard, Inc.
- Crazy Eddie
- ZZZZ Best
- Your report must describe the issues surrounding the company and any company policies in relationship to the impact those might have on public audits/accounting.
- Provide the following elements in your paper:
- An executive summary identifying the company, the fraud, the affected stakeholders, and the ultimate resolution
- A brief history of the company
- An analysis of the auditor’s role in the fraud, including any auditing standards that the auditors did not follow
- Identification of internal controls that were circumvented or lacking and that could have prevented the fraud
- Identification of accounting policies currently in effect that are designed to prevent similar problems from occurring again, or, if no policy exists, a proposal of a solution that would prevent a recurrence
Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length. Follow APA format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Include a title page and reference page. Use four outside academic sources other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]