Analyzing and Evaluating Introductions and Purpose Statements 2 pages/500words 3 sources apa format due in 4 hours from now
- Review Chapters 5 and 6 in the course text, Research Design.
- Review the book excerpt “A Typology of Research Purposes and Its Relationship to Mixed Methods.”
- Review the annotated journal article “Developing Long-Term Physical Activity Participation: A Grounded Theory Study With African American Women,” which is annotated to reveal the how an introduction and purpose statement function.
- Look to the Introduction Checklist and Purpose Statement Checklist for more guidance in analyzing and evaluating the introduction and purpose statement in your assigned article.
- Identify the purpose for research in your article according to the nine purposes of research found in “A Typology of Research Purposes and Its Relationship to Mixed Methods.” It is possible that your assigned article may have more than one purpose.
- Assess and evaluate the introductions and purpose statements. As part of the evaluation, be sure to describe how well the introduction achieves its purpose and, if applicable, include suggestions for improvement.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.