Please do not bid if you are unable to produce an authentic/original presentation with all of the requirements.
Imagine you are presenting a new global recruiting strategy to your boss. Choose either Japan or Saudi Arabia, and research business strategies for recruiting in your chosen region. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in the country you chose. Close with a persuasive summary on why you believe these factors are important. Close with a persuasive summary that explains why these factors are important. Demonstrate your findings to your boss in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a four to eight (4-8) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Summarize your findings about recruiting in either Japan or Saudi Arabia.
- Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in your chosen region.
- Develop a persuasive closing summary that describes why the factors you identified are important.
- Include links or references to one to three (1-3) quality resources based on your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.