For Essays Guru
Assignment 2: RA 1: Annotated Bibliography
The foundation of a research study comes from an understanding of the theory and from knowledge that is set forth by the literature in the field. Before a researcher can develop a sound and needed research design, he or she must first determine what is already known, how the topic has previously been studied, and where there are gaps in the knowledge and/or techniques that have been used to study the research problem.
In this module, you will further explore the research topic that you chose in M1 Assignment 2. Additionally, this will be the time to make any needed changes to your research question before you submit your proposal in M5 Assignment 2 RA 2. For this assignment, you will create a 3- to 4-page document following the directions given below.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, locate 6 peer-reviewed articles that could be used for the literature review portion of the research proposal in M5 Assignment 2 RA 2.
The articles should fall into the following categories:
- 2 quantitative studies
- 2 qualitative studies
- 1 mixed-methods study
- 1 theoretical or research design of your choice
For each article, cover the following points in 250–350 words:
- The problem to be studied
- The rationale for the study
- The type of research that was conducted (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-methods)
- The data collection strategy
- The data analysis tools that were used
- A summary of the findings
- A statement of how this article will support your proposed study
Present your work in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document that follows the following format:
- Reference the source in APA format.
- Follow the reference with a single block paragraph of 250–350 words comprising your annotation (summary, evaluation, and reflection).
- The whole block should be double-spaced and indented.
- Repeat for the next article—don’t forget that your articles should be listed in alphabetical order just as you would on a standard APA reference page.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]