Role of vision and mission statement
Role of Vision and Mission Statements
In this assignment, you will learn the significance of the vision and mission statements of an organization.
Visit the websites of the following organizations and read about the organizations’ missions and visions as well as about their leaders.
- National Center for Healthcare Leadership
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives
- National Association of Health Services Executives
Based on your research and reading, complete the following tasks in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document:
- Critically analyze the vision and mission statement of each of the five organizations.
- For any one organization, identify its leader. Do you find the identified leader to be effective? Why or why not? Support your answer using concepts learned in the week.
- What do you think is the greatest difficulty in achieving the vision and mission of these organizations? In other words, are the organizations’ vision and mission statements clear, concise, measurable, and realistically achievable?
- If you were an employee or member of these organizations, would the vision and mission statements of the above mentioned organizations motivate you? Why?
- For the selected organization, what action would you suggest to help the organization overcome the difficulties in achieving the vision and mission?
Click here to download a template that you can use to complete the assignment.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.