- Select a sport governing organization (see sample list) to research and answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the governing body?
- What sport and level of sport does the body govern?
- What is the logo of the governing body?
- How is the sport organization organized?
- What is the history behind the governing body?
- How is the governing body structured?
- Who is the top person in charge in the governing body? Chairman, President, etc.
- How did that person acquire that position?
- What is the mission/purpose statement of the governing body?
- Where is the governing body’s main office located? Why is it located there?
- What are the goals or important points of the governing body?
- What special rules or policies does the governing body enforce?
- What are some current issues that the governing body is dealing with at this time?
- How large is the sport that is governed by the body?
- List any other pertinent or interesting information about the body.
- Lastly, summarize how you might apply your sport governance research to your chosen field of sport management.
Each question should be answered in paragraph form using professional writing and responses.
For additional details, please refer to the Sport Governance Paper Rubric document in the Assig
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]