Primary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The United States Constitution has several functions. One of its primary functions is as the blueprint or framework for the United States’ system of government. Discuss the role that the Constitution plays in framing the U.S. government, and discuss the concept of public policy. In doing so, make certain to answer the following questions:
- What are the main components of the United States Constitution that serve as the framework for how society governs and is governed? Explain. In your explanation, please make certain to describe the components of the Constitution that outline the primary branches of our system of government: the executive, judicial and legislative functions.
- In your own words, how does each component of the Constitution function to support our system of government? Explain.
- What is public policy? Explain.
- What purpose does public policy serve?
- What role does the average citizen play in developing public policy, if any?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]