- Unit III Scholarly Activity
THIS JUST IN: You work for a national radio broadcasting company and it is your job to create the typed broadcast for the evening news, recapping the experiences of Americans from before WWI all the way to their experiences after the war. For your story to be valid and accepted by a wide audience, it must include the home front experiences of many groups and cover the topics below. You are to choose only one of the two options below to complete for this assignment to highlight all seven key points below.
- Examine the experiences of the local populations and varied demographics, including African Americans, women, and lower classes.
- What changed because of the movement from isolationism to expansionism?
- Assess the relevance of people’s concerns about the war’s impact on the international community.
- Assess the war’s economic impact, including the expansion of factories (big business) due to wartime production.
- Compare and contrast pre-war and post-war experiences.
- Include at least three key domestic figures and at least three key international figures.
- Include how the United States in the post-war era is positioned to become a superpower.
With any good news story, you must utilize multiple sources. Your story must be a minimum of two pages. A minimum of two reputable sources must be used, cited, and referenced, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. This means you will need to find at least one additional source on your own. Inappropriate resources or failure to use resources available in the CSU Online Library can lead to deductions (and loss of your news audience).
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]