I need Biology expert to answer questions for class
- Why are chromosomes important?
- How are meiosis I and meiosis II different?
- Why do you use non-sister chromatids to demonstrate crossing over?
- What combinations of alleles could result from a crossover between BD and bd chromosomes?
- How many chromosomes were present when meiosis I started?
- How many nuclei are present at the end of meiosis II? How many chromosomes are in each?
- Identify two ways that meiosis contributes to genetic recombination.
- Why is it necessary to reduce the number of chromosomes in gametes, but not in other cells?
- Blue whales have 44 chromosomes in every cell. Determine how many chromosomes you would expect to find the following.
- Sperm Cell:
- Egg Cell:
- Daughter Cell from Mitosis:
- Daughter Cell from Meiosis II:
- Research and find a disease that is caused by chromosomal mutations. When does the mutation occur? What chromosomes are affected? What are the consequences?
- Diagram what would happen if sexual reproduction took place for four generations using diploid (2n) cells.
- As a cell grows, what happens to its surface area : volume ratio? (Hint: Think of a balloon being blown up). How does this ratio change with respect to cell division?
- What is the function of mitosis in a cell that is about to divide?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.