Healthcare Management –
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
The United States Constitution divides power between the federal and state governments. In this assignment, you will describe those powers.
Write a short essay addressing the following questions in 400–600 words be sure to use detail to explain each answer:
- What powers are extended to the federal government?
- What components of the US Constitution describe and detail the powers extended to the federal government?
- What powers are extended to the state governments?
- What components of the US Constitution describe and detail the powers extended to the state governments?
- What are the power limitations of the federal government?
- What are the power limitations of the state governments?
- What are the similarities or overlapping of powers between the two levels of government?
- How do the state governments and the federal government deal with those powers that are similar or overlap? Which government has supremacy when there are similarities or overlap?
Use a minimum of 1 reference to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include in-text citations and a reference list using APA style.
ONE ASSIGNMENT; AND I WILL POST A SEPERATE ASSIGNMENT UNDER THIS ONE, SO I DON’T HAVE TO USE MY DEBIT CARD 4 TIMES IN ONE NIGHT – –
SECOND ASSIGNMENT FOR DIFFERENT COURSE.
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
As part of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Implementation Team, you will be discussing how the work flow for all departments will change with the implementation of the EHR. The team will also compare all software applications in the health care facility to see if they integrate with the chosen EHR and if the applications will meet the needs of each department and work flow. The team will discuss advantages and disadvantages of the EHR so that they are prepared for discussions with the administrators.
The EHR implementation team will soon meet with the administrators and present all of the information collected in proceeding with the EHR implementation. In preparation for this meeting, all team members are collecting information on work flow, software applications, and advantages and disadvantages of the EHR. The implementation team must understand the work flow processes in the EHR and understand the importance of each work flow process in the EHR. The team will need to know all of the facility software applications that will interact with the EHR as well as understand the advantages and disadvantages of the EHR.
- Choose 1 of the department work flow processes, and put together a thorough 1-paragraph summary to explain to the team the importance of this process and how it works with the EHR. Choose 1 work flow process from the following choices:
- Appointment scheduling
- Front desk or check-in
- Nursing or clinical support
- Care provider
- Check-out desk
- Business office or billing
- Clinical staff or care provider
- Discuss and describe 3 facility software applications that integrate with the EHR. Examples of software applications are electronic prescribing, speech recognition, master patient index, encoder, picture archiving and communication, personal health record (PHR), decision support, and more.
- Prepare a 3-paragraph summary of each application for the implementation team, and discuss any problems that may be encountered during EHR implementation.
- Describe the impact of 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages of the EHR so that the implementation team can start to prepare for this discussion with the administrators.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]