HLT-362V Week 1 Workbook Exercise 11
EXERCISE 11 Questions to be Graded
- What demographic variables were measured at least at the interval level of measurement?
- What statistics were used to describe the length of labor in this study? Were these appropriate?
- What other statistic could have been used to describe the length of labor? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Were the distributions of scores similar for the experimental and control groups for the length of labor? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Were the experimental and control groups similar in their type of feeding? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- What was the marital status mode for the subjects in the experimental and control groups? Provide both the frequency and percentage for the marital status mode for both groups.
- Could a median be determined for the education data? If so, what would the median be for education for the experimental and the control groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Can the findings from this study be generalized to Black women? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- If there were 32 subjects in the experimental group and 36 subjects in the control group, why is the income data only reported for 30 subjects in the experimental group and 34 subjects in the control group?
- Was the sample for this study adequately described? Provide a rationale for your answer.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]