Theodore Roosevelt essay PowerPoint
Explain why Theodore Roosevelt is important and what he represents about American history and American identity.
Your essay should consider the following questions:
- What did each person do that was important or influential and how did he or she help change the nation?
- How did that person interact with the wider world?
- What obstacles did he or she have to overcome?
- How did your persons handle or manage the contrasts and contradictions they faced?
- Did they leave any problems unsolved?
- Must contain a clear thesis statement, or claim, that is supported by the evidence you present
- APA FORMAT
- 2 pages
- Include headings, per APA guidelines
- REFERENCE PAGE (3 sources)
Create a visual presentation that illustrates your portrayal of the “long” twentieth century and the struggles and triumphs Theodore Roosevelt
- Should illustrate the significance of Theodore Roosevelt’s impact on history
- Include a final reference page with sources used (SOURCES CAN BE THE SAME AS PAPER)
- 3 slides
- APA FORMAT
- Within the context of each person, your slide show should offer at least two different types of media.
- Each image should include a caption, source, and text or an audio track describing the image.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.