10 Summarize and Critique 1 Peer-Reviewed Journal Article
Humanistic Therapy for Anxiety Disorders (((((TOPIC)))))
- APA Fomat
- 12 font, double space
- 1 summary page of article
- 1 critique page of article
- 1 reference page
Your summary should contain the following components:
- Summary (10 points): Provide a summary of the article. You should walk the reader through the major points of the study (introduction, literature review, methods, results, discussion) in a logical, coherent order (e.g., What was the main research question? Why is the study important? What did they study and how? What did they find? What do the results mean for future research and/or clinical practice?). You should designate this section as the summary section by using a heading for “Summary”
- Analysis (7.5 points): Provide an analysis/critique of the article.– questions you might think about answering for this section are: what are the strengths and limitations of the study? What questions have gone unanswered? How does this fit with previous literature? What ethical questions are raised by the study? Do you agree/disagree with the findings? What are the implications of the study? You should designate this section as the analysis section by using a heading for “Analysis/Critique”
- Grammar/style (5 points): Your paper should be clear, coherent, and organized. Your paper should be carefully proofread for spelling and grammar errors.
- APA style (2.5 points): Your paper should use APA style for your in-text citations and for your reference citation. See above hyperlinks for help on APA style.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.