Title: Author: Genre: (type of book) novel _ mystery _ history _ sci fi _ bio _ non-fiction _ romance _ Number of…
Genre: (type of book) novel _ mystery _ history _ sci fi _ bio _ non-fiction _ romance _
Number of Pages ________
1. Why did you decide to read this book?
2. What was this book about? ( Do NOT copy from any part of the book or other sources!)
Summarize the story/content …… and …..
Entertain with a story; Give the reader a message; Arguea viewpoint; Make the reader feel certain emotions; Convey information, etc. Explain.
3. What did you like best about this book? Give examples.
4. What did you like least? Give examples.
5. Would you recommend this book to a friend? ___ Why? Or Why not? Explain.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how difficult was this book for you? ___ (1-easy, 10-difficult) Explain.
List 5 new vocabulary words that you learned from this book and give their definitions, and show the sentence in which the new vocabulary word was used in the book.
A book review “Into Thin Air”
Please find the attachment then do the review following the instruction.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.