A theatre paper
A theatre paper which will due in 1 PM today. 3 pages word document with MLA format. Choose one of the performance I show in below and write a reflection.
1. What engaged you during this performance? What disengaged you? Why?
2. Discuss specific observations/examples from the performance: acting, directing, set/costume/lighting/sound design,
3. Cite and apply specific ideas/theories from Theatrical Worlds to back up your observations/opinions/assertions.
4. How do you see this play relating to the Rites. Rights. Writes. Theme “It’s your Nature”? Be specific.
5. What did you learn about yourself and theatre as a result of viewing this performance and completing this
assignment? Be specific.
Here is the performances
3. Godspell- Friday- Saturday, October 16-17 and Friday- Saturday, October 23-24. Friday’s performances are at 8pm and Saturday’s performances are at 2pm and 8pm. Mathile Theatre in Schuster Center. https://my.ticketcenterstage.com/single/EventListing.aspx?k=87
1. Last Night in Harlem- Friday-Saturday, Oct. 30-31 in the Raymond L. Fitz Hall Black Box Theatre, Times: TBD https://www.udayton.edu/artssciences/academics/theatre/productions/index.php#Ticket%20Information1
The Columnist (play) – Oct 2-18, 2015 (showtimes first weekend((Oct. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th)) 8pm Fri/Sat and 3pm Sun)
Choose one of them
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.