Choose one body system (Muscular, skeletal, integumentary, or nervous) and answer all questions for your choice. Then, write a summary paragraph (of at least 200 words) identifying how this system supports one other body system to help maintain homeostasis. For example, What is the relationship between the muscular system and the skeletal system? Post the body systems combination you chose on Day 1 of this week. There is a maximum of four students per body system combination. For example, only four students can choose the body system combination of muscular and skeletal.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 500 words. In addition to the textbook, utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your points. Cite and reference your sources in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your initial post must:
- Describe the anatomy and basic physiology of the system.
- Articulate what makes the system unique/primary focus.
- Include an interesting fact about the system, that is not in the textbook. (For example, the heart can secrete hormones but it is not part of the Endocrine system)
- Choose a common disorder of the system and describe the:
- symptoms and signs
- common tests/procedures for confirming the condition.
- treatment options
- Include a summary paragraph (of at least 200 words) identifying how this system supports one other body system to help maintain homeostasis. For example, what is the relationship between the muscular system and the skeletal system?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]