10- to 12-slide presentation regarding Constitution and Bill of Rights
Resources: The United States Constitution and the 27 amendments in Appendix A of Constitutional Law and appropriate websites
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide presentation using a presentation software of your choice, for example, Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi.
Include the following in your presentation:
- How and why do amendments become part of the Constitution?
- What problems with the original document motivated the adoption of the Bill of Rights?
- What have been the effects of the Bill of Rights?
- What problems with the original document, or changes in society, led to later amendments?
Choose one of the following groups to discuss:
- Thirteenth through Fifteenth Amendments
- Seventeenth, Nineteenth, Twenty-Third, Twenty-Fourth, and Twenty-Sixth Amendments
- Twelfth, Twenty-Second, and Twenty-Fifth Amendments
- What have been the effects of these later amendments?
Include introduction and conclusion slides and speaker notes.
Cite at least three sources to support the content of your presentation
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]