Goal of 20/20
One of the goals of deHealthy People 2020 is to reduce health disparities among populations. Select one of the leading health indicators as intified by Healthy People 2020 and write a research paper of 900 words on the health disparities related to that condition. For the health indicator selected, the paper should include a discussion on the following:
- Definition of the problem
- Descriptive epidemiology (person, place, time)
- Etiology (causes, risk factors)
- What disparities do we know exist for this disease?
- Why do these disparities exist?
- What explanations have been offered or supported?
- What research questions have not been studied that may provide new, insightful information regarding this health problem?
- Why is it an important public health problem?
- What are some social, political, or economic barriers in our current health care system that impede disease prevention and health promotion for this health problem?
- How would you educate/disseminate information about this health problem to the public? (target group, financial constraints)
- How could one of a health administrator/manager’s general policies or policies specific to this health condition impact the health status of the target population?
You are required to use a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]