on time please
ssignment 2: Using Animals in Research
Click here to access the website, which explains the goal of the APA’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics.
Click here to access the website, examine the guidelines developed by the American Psychological Association’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics (CARE).
Then, click here to read an alternative point of view from the animal rights perspective. Answer the following questions:
- What is your opinion about using animals for research?
- Was your opinion affected by the readings for this assignment?
- Under what circumstances, or for which types of research projects, would you advocate the use of animals in research?
- Do you think the use of advanced technology, such as fMRI, will eventually make animal testing obsolete?
- What safeguards do you think would be needed in order to protect participants in studies using micromanaging methods?
Your response should be at least 2 pages long and should include at least two scholarly references. Save the response as AU_PSY350_M2_A2_Last Name_Firs Initial.doc. Submit your response to the M2 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Discussed your position on the use of animals for research and how the readings affected your opinion.||
|Explained the circumstances or the types of research in which you will advocate use of animals.||
|Discussed your thoughts on whether advanced technology will make animal testing obsolete.||
|Described safeguards to protect participants in studies using neuroimaging methods.||
|Used standard writing components.||
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.