Founding Government and Homeland Security Paper
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper based on the following scenario:
Imagine that you are the newly appointed leader of a new country. You must devise a system of government and homeland security to guide your nation.
Your country is surrounded by other countries that have been known to possess nuclear capabilities and that have terrorist groups. Your country is not self-sufficient. Your country must import critical supplies and natural resources for people to survive.
Answer the following questions in your paper:
- What system of government will you implement and why?
- What two legal issues, related to providing global security services, exist in other countries? What will you need to implement or change to ensure those legal issues will not occur in your country?
- What three countries will you visit to establish diplomatic relations, treaties, and international trade agreements? How will the treaties, agreements, and diplomatic relations affect your country’s global security?
- As you establish international trade agreements, what security practices will you implement related to your trade with other nations?
- What are the pros and cons of practicing an isolationist policy in your country? Will your country be isolationist or will it engage in extensive foreign relations? Why did you choose that path?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.