HLT-362V Week 3 Workbook Exercise 20
Complete Exercise 20 in Statistics for Health Care Research: A Practical Workbook.
1) Which patient scored the highest on the preoperative CVLT Acquisition? What was his or her T score?
2) Which patient scored the lowest on postoperative CVLT Retrieval? What was this patient’s T score?
3) Did the patient in Question 2 have more of a memory performance decline than average on the CVLT Retrieval? Provide a rationale for your answer.
4) What is the mean (X) and standard deviation (SD) for preoperative T score for CVLT Acquisition?
5) Is the preoperative Retrieval T score for Patient 5 above or below the mean for the norm of the group? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6) Assuming that the distribution of the preoperative CVLT Retrieval T scores is normal, the middle 68% of the patients had T scores between what two values?
7) Assuming that the distribution of scores for the postoperative CVLT Retrieval T scores is normal, the middle 68% of the patients had T scores between what two values?
8) The researchers state that it appears that the functional integrity of the left temporal lobe, despite evidence of structural abnormality, plays a considerable role when it comes to memory outcomes following left ATL. Can the findings from this study be generalized to a larger population? Provide a rationale for your answer.
9) If a patient had a raw score = 30, what would his/her postoperative CVLT Retrieval T score be?
10) Did patients demonstrate more postoperative memory declines among CVLT Retrieval T scores than CVLT Acquisition T scores? Provide a rationale for your answer.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.