Suppose adults have the demand curve p=30-(2/5) quantity for tickets to local community
Suppose adults have the demand curve p=30-(2/5) quantity for tickets to local community theater. Children have a demand curve of p=10-(1/5) quantity. Furthermore, marginal cost = average cost = 4
1) Determine the price charged and number of tickets sold in each separate market. Draw a graph for each market.
2) Determine the total consumer surplus and the total producer surplus; Label these areas on your Graph.
3) Now, assume the theater wants to charge a single, uniform price in both markets. Draw a graph of the combined demand, and show the uniform price charged and total amount sold as well as the total consumer and producer surplus.
4) Determine consumer surplus, producer surplus with a uniform price. Label these areas on the graph.
5) Which pricing method does the producer prefer?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]