home work help
1. What is the “’master narrative’ about weight in the United States” according to Honeycutt? What are the master narrative’s “ideological underpinnings?”
2, Based on their responses to the master narrative, she classifies her respondents into three groups: the Fat Busters, the Equivocators, and the Fat Boosters. How does she define each group, especially in terms of how they view their weight and appearance?
3. How does Honeycutt use Table 1 in her argument? Why does she include it and what information does it convey?
4. She argues that the Fat Busters’ perspective can be viewed as “an accommodation of gender norms,” especially regarding femininity (131). How is this the case?
5. She claims the Equivocators are passive in several ways. How so?
6. She discusses an exchange between two members during dinner at the 1997 NAAFA national convention (133). What was this exchange, and how does Honeycutt use it as evidence to support her claim?
7. In the final sections, she focuses on the similarities between the three groups, similarities which she didn’t anticipate finding. How are the groups similar, especially in relation to the role of “surveillance” (136) and “cultural hegemony?” (137)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.