Part one and two must be completed by friday
PART I: SHORT ANSWER
Directions: Please answer each of the following questions. Please ensure that your responses are at least 3 to 5 sentences in length.
1. List three antibiotic factors in the environment of a fish.
2. Describe two ways that decomposes differ from herbivores.
3. Why is a food web better than a food chain as a way to describe a community?
4. Describe two situations in which competition may involve combat and two that do not involve combat
5. List three introduced species that have become pests, and explain why they became pests.
6. List four kinds of limiting factors that help set the carrying capacity for a species.
7. Describe two situations that can lead to a clumped distribution of organisms.
8. As the human population continues to grow, what should we expect to happen to other species?
9. What forces will ultimately lead to the control of human population growth?
10. Why must people who live in countries that are not able to produce surplus food eat grains?
PART II: ESSAY
Directions: Write a 1 to 2 page, double-spaced paper in 12 pt. font in response to the following question. Find one article using AAU’s LIRN (library) to use as support. Please use APA format. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for an effective guide on how use LIRN and for concise APA guidelines.
Read the article titled, “Lab ecosystems show signs of evolving.” Provide your thoughts on how we could make our ecosystem better. How is our ecosystem affected today? Explain what was intriguing to you after reading this article.
- Article Title: Lab ecosystems show signs of evolving
- Publisher: Society for Science & the Public
- Author: Milius, Susan
- Identifier: http://search.proquest.com/abitrade/docview/197528630/abstract/embedded/J3QDHREJUHMZORQ9?source=fedsrch
- ISSN: 00368423
- Source: Science News, 158(3), 39p
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.