You are a crime scene investigator on a homicide crime scene in which a body was located in an abandoned warehouse. This warehouse has not been in use for a long time, and there are signs of recent temporary living arrangements, making the job of searching and recovering evidence rather difficult for you and your team. It is up to you to explain the crime scene preservation responsibilities to the new rookie investigators.
- Address the following in 3–5 pages:
- What are the essential responsibilities of crime scene preservation? Identify and describe them.
- Why is securing the crime scene so important to the process of crime scene investigation? Explain.
- What is the purpose of the initial walk-through? Explain.
- During the initial walk-through, what is the primary responsibility before all else? Explain why.
- Describe the process of crime scene documentation?
- What steps are taken during this process?
- What is the purpose of this process?
- Who should be allowed in a crime scene during the preservation process? Identify and describe these individuals.
- Why is it so important that unauthorized persons not be granted access to a crime scene? Explain in detail.
- What repercussions may occur if unauthorized persons enter the crime scene during preservation? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.