hat’s on the Agenda?
Now that you have explored the Web sites of a number of professional associations and foundations that support the work of higher education professionals, share your findings with your colleagues and determine “what’s on the agenda” of these organizations. In your Discussion this week, address the following questions:
- Are there common themes that you see running through the issues and topics addressed by several associations?
- Are there some associations whose agenda seems to be very different from those of others?
- How do the agendas of these organizations overlap with the issues we’ve been investigating in this course so far? Are the associations working on issues that truly concern the majority of higher education professionals, and is their work likely to provide resources that will help us with our key challenges? Do you see any gaps?
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) – http://www.aacu.org
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA) – http://www2.myacpa.org/
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) – http://www.naspa.org
- League for Innovation in the Community College –http://www.league.org
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) –http://www.aacc.nche.edu/Pages/default.aspx
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) – http://www.acteonline.org/
Additionally, explore the resources available from the following private foundations that support work in higher education:
- Lumina Foundation – http://www.luminafoundation.org
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching – http://www.carnegiefoundation.org
APA GUIDELINES IN CITE CITATIONS DUE 2/16/2015 two to three cites are fine you can choose!
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]