BSA/375 Service Request SR-rm-022, Part 1
As one of the program outcomes for the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program, students must apply the principles of systems analysis and design to fundamental business systems within the organization.
The final individual paper for this class includes three sections: one section of the paper is due each week; the final section is due in Week Four.
Complete Section 1 of the Service Request SR-rm-022 paper. Using the Service Request SR-rm-022, analyze the HR system.
Prepare a 4- to 6-page paper that accomplishes the following:
- What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
- Describe the information-gathering techniques and systems analysis tools you would propose for the project.
- Identify the key factors that help ensure the information required for the project is gathered successfully.
- Explain what project scope is and why it is important. Describe the areas of project feasibility that are examined in the analysis phase of the SDLC.
- Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and references formatted consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]