“Principles and Processes.” Please respond to the following:
- Based upon the “rule of law” and its limits on public administrators, explain why a public administrator should not falsely conclude that they necessarily can alter human behavior merely by passing a law. Morality varies across and within societies and creates many commonalities that are essential to a functioning society.
- Explain and provide examples on how society would function if it were bound by only natural law, or formal law, or truly entirely relativistic. Choose one and support your answer with examples or evidence.
“Understanding the Law.” Please respond to the following:
- For public administrators, analyze the possible benefits of a public administrator knowing how to research regulation. Determine which of your listed benefits is the strongest and state why.
- Using the Marbury v. Madison, consider how difficult it is to sort out the facts and rulings of the case. Discuss the complexities of reviewing a full case and state how you can outline future cases presented in this class.
Week 1 e-Activity
- Review “Law Day, USA” at http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-law-day-usa. Be prepared to discuss.
- Review the full case of Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803) at http://laws.lp.findlaw.com/getcase/us/5/137.html. Be prepared to discuss.
- Review a Brief Guide to Understanding Legal Research online at http://www.aallnet.org/products/HowToResearchLegalProblem.pdf. Be prepared to discuss.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]