Information Systems in Healthcare
As the manager of the CTU Health Care information systems department, complete the following:
- Discuss how you would go about implementing a health information technology (HIT) strategic plan for data security, privacy, and quality management for your organization.
- Discuss why the steering committee is very important for the success of the HIT strategic plan, and explain who should be included on the steering committee and why.
- There are seven major elements that must be included in a strategic plan for it to be successful. Discuss how you would incorporate three of the seven elements if you were to develop a plan, and discuss which departments would be included on the steering committee and why.
- For example, if reducing medical errors is a major priority for the organization, then this goal must be reflected in the priorities for the HIT development, paying attention to medical records, clinical protocols, and clinical decision support systems (CDSS).
Elements of a strategic plan include the following:
- Statement of corporate goals and objectives
- Statement of HIT goals and objectives
- Priorities for the application portfolio
- Specifications of overall HIT architecture and infrastructure
- Software development plan
- HIT management and staffing
- Statement of resource requirement
3-4 Pages APA format
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.