Your white paper that you have developed on your selected K-12 assessment topic is now ready for you to present to the locally elected board of the school district. Create a presentation using Prezi or similar software in order to present your research to the task force. The information within your presentation will assist the Task Force in developing a district-wide professional development plan geared toward improving the overall test scores of the schools within the district.
Overall presentation style and structure
- Present your findings in ten (10) slides using Prezi, PowerPoint, or a presentation software of your choice. (Note: Notify the professor on Week 7 concerning the software you choose to use for the presentation).
- Include a title slide and references section (These two  slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement).
- Develop a creative, appealing presentation using your chosen tool for a professional audience, using two to three (2-3) colors, two to three (2-3) fonts, and two to three (2-3) other visuals.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
- Create a section of the presentation (first five  slides) in which you:
- Provide an overview of the white paper. The overview should include, at a minimum, background on your topic and its relevance to K-12 assessment and the demographics of the district.
- Discuss the significant recommendations that you have made within the white paper regarding changes to the district’s current assessment goals.
- Provide three (3) methods by which the Task Force might use the white paper in order to develop a district-wide professional development plan geared toward improving the overall test scores of the district.
- Create a section of the presentation (last five  slides) in which you:
- Provide your personal reflection in which you highlight what you have learned from developing the white paper as well as what you have learned during this course.
- Provide your personal reflection on the new technologies that you researched in Assignment 3 and the manner in which such technologies have changed your views on how to approach assessment in the classroom.
- Provide your personal reflection on the manner in which you would implement the recommendations made in Assignment 3 within your own school district or within your classroom practices. Provide specific examples of the changes that you have already made or would like to make.
Directions for submitting your presentation:
- Submit your presentation to the area designated by your professor.
- Review at least one (1) other classmate’s presentation and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that your classmate made in the presentation.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply new advances and current thought in the field of educational assessment.
- Analyze traditional theories of assessment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational assessment.
- Write clearly and concisely about educational assessment using proper grammar and
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.