Qualitative Data Analysis
- Review/Read the information in Chapter 23 “Qualitative Data Analysis” of
Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2012). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (Laureate Education, Inc., custom ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Chapter 23, “Qualitative Data Analysis”
The focus of this chapter is qualitative data analysis, which is more difficult in some ways than quantitative analysis, because there are not specific tests that can be used. Instead, much of the analysis is based on the researcher’s ability to identify patterns of behavior or similarities in events. Suggestions are provided for analysis of each of the major types of qualitative studies and how to document findings.
- Develop a STUDY SHEET that includes the following:
- The key concepts of the chapter 23: Focus on the basic concepts that are important for nurses to understand as they review research studies.Discuss why it is important for nurses to understand the basics of these statistical methods.
- A description of the statistical methods covered in the chapter 23, what they measure, and under what circumstances they are used. Identify examples of how the statistical methods have been used in research studies.
- An explanation of the key statistical tests and how they measure significance (if applicable).
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]